Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Stay Positive. Beat the Odds.

Hi Everyone! Only 18 more days until the Gig Harbor Race for a Solder Half-Marathon! So excited -- I've been waiting for this day for so long! It's going to be an incredible feeling to run a half-marathon in the same city where I hobbled in on crutches two years ago. So crazy to think how far I have come in such a short time. I'm forever grateful for how this device has changed my life and the people who helped to make it possible.
 
As I approach my two year anniversary in the IDEO this fall, I am reminded that though this injury changed a lot of things, it didn't change my spirit. #thankyoujesus. If I've learned one thing over the last four + years, it's that though life will throw you lemons, you must learn to make your own pink lemonade and find the good in what remains. Never forget that self confidence is the best outfit. Rock it, own it & be your own kind of beautiful.
 

 

"Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment