Monday, November 2, 2015

Announcement: IDEOnista --> ExoSymplyAmazing

Happy November! So, today I have a pretty big announcement to make....

As many of you know, when I first started this blog, the IDEO (Intrepid Dynamic Exoskeletal Orthosis) was the name of the leg device. However, recently, the IDEO has evolved into what is now called the ExoSym (Exoskeletal Symmetry) and in order to roll with the times, I've decided to update the blog. While it has been harder than I thought to part with "IDEO" (I feel like I'm changing my identity!), I do want to make sure that new patients who receive the device will be able to find this site as a resource. Therefore, I am rebranding the blog from IDEOnista to ExoSymplyAmazing. I know it will take some getting used to for all of us and while I still catch myself calling it the "IDEO", I am consciously working on starting to call it the "ExoSym". --> (I've only been calling it the IDEO for the last two years... it shouldn't be that hard for me to switch names, right!?)

From the beginning, it has been my goal that this blog would make a positive difference and I am happy to see the impact it is had over the last year. It is my hope that this site would continue to inspire ExoSym wearers to find the beauty in their strength and all that they have overcome and to remember to be ExoSymplyAmazing! I'm excited to say that with this transition, I will be working to generate more stories about all the patients (men & women alike!) who have received the device. While I will still offer style advice & inspiration, I am hoping to be able to share more of these special features & accomplishments because each one of you has a special story to share :) So with that being said, please make sure to email me if you are interested! You never know how your story might impact someone's life.

With this being said, please bear with me as I transition the blog! It involves a pretty detailed URL transition from BlogSpot to Wordpress... as I would like to make it to where all IDEOnista links redirect to the new ExoSymplyAmazing site :) but hopefully there will be very few hiccups! Please note that once the new site is up, you may still see "IDEO" and "IDEOnista" referenced from time to time. I am planning to leave the original posts with "IDEO" as a tribute to the name that started it all. :)

More to come on this and new features for the blog to share, but just wanted to give you all a heads up of what is in the works! I will let everyone know once the site has made the switch.

*If you are currently subscribed to the IDEOnista blog, I may need you to resubscribe to ExoSymplyAmazing, but I will let you know more about that as the transition gets closer.

Have a wonderful week & remember you are stronger than you know. Be amazing always!

XOXO ♥

PS I was Mia Hamm for Halloween :)

No comments:

Post a Comment