Sunday, June 28, 2015

Wounded Warrior 10K & Fashion :)

A few weekends ago I ran in a Wounded Warrior 10K race! It was a really meaningful race for which I was incredibly grateful to be a part of. It wasn't my fastest race time but I gave it all that I had and truly ran for everyone who made the IDEO device possible.

Here is a picture from after the race! It was really hot but well worth it :) Only 14 weeks until the half-marathon!


Last weekend was my friend's bachelorette party and it was so much fun! You can't very well see the IDEO in this picture but I had on black tennies and a black compression sock. I felt very pretty and thanks to the IDEO, I danced the night away! #supersleek #blackiskey


Below are two other fun summer IDEOnista outfits! As you can see, I obviously love grey and black and a pop of color :)

A special thanks to a very close friend of mine who gave me this tank top (2nd pic) because it reminded her of me. It says: SOLID HEART. STRONG BODY.

That my friends is an IDEOnista. You have heart. You are strong. Be bold. Smile. You are an IDEOnista. Have a great week! #nevergiveup

No comments:

Post a Comment