Sunday, December 21, 2014

IDEOnista Spotlight: Lisa

Today, I want to highlight my IDEO friend, Lisa. Though we've never actually met in person, I've followed Lisa on Facebook and I can tell you she is an amazing person with a great sense of style! Hear what advice Lisa has to offer for all you IDEOnista's out there :)

Name: Lisa

How long have you had the IDEO? 3 months

What is your clothing style? I like to mix and match prints and patterns and love wearing layers and comfortable dresses

Favorite outfit to wear with the IDEO: Leggings with my black and white polka dot dress and lace crop top

Favorite shoe brand to wear with the IDEO: Sneakers: New Balance | Boots: Helly Hansen | Work Shoes: Cobb Hill (a sister brand of new balance)

Advice for other IDEOnistas: Keep an open mind and sense of humor when shopping for shoes and clothes. You can't know if a shoe will work or not unless you try it on and possibly get stuck in it (yes, that has happened and it was hilarious)... it took two employees to tug a boot off me :)

How do you dress up the IDEO? I found a great pair of booties by Cobb Hill that I wear anytime sneakers aren't appropriate. I'll also be having a wedding in over a year and have already started scheming ways to make the IDEO fancy for the big day! (i.e rhinestone covered sneakers, flowers, and lace on the IDEO, etc.)

Favorite Quote: "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe

Cobb Hill - SO CUTE.
Helly Hansen boots!

Go Lisa go!
Lisa getting her IDEO casted - you're awesome!

Thank you, Lisa! Keep it up girl. Love your style. We look forward to seeing how you bedazzle your IDEO for your wedding next year! :)

If anyone else would like to share their story or advice, please message me and I would love to spotlight you!

#IDEOnista

No comments:

Post a Comment