Saturday, December 27, 2014

people will stare. make it worth their while :)

Good morning!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Today, I wanted to give you an idea of what the IDEO looks like with bright tights. When it comes to tights, everyone thinks black but colored tights can add a flash of color for a fresh look.  This is an outfit that I wore on Christmas and I have to admit, I felt really cute in it! The great thing about tights/leggings is that they are for the most part pretty inexpensive (Target has a great selection)... so this means you can add all sorts of colors to your IDEOnista wardrobe! Try this look out for yourself & let me know what you think :)

striped turtleneck + black lace skirt + maroon tights + black/red/white compression sock + brooks glycerin
 
My best buddy Rowdy
Wear what makes you happy :)

"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel



No comments:

Post a Comment