Saturday, February 21, 2015

Colored Denim: A Girl's Best Friend.

Hi IDEOnista's! Today I wanted to share my first experience wearing colored skinny jeans.☺ I purchased these jeans from Ann Taylor Loft (style: AT Modern Skinny Jeans). If you are looking for a pair of colored jeans - definitely check them out! As you can see below, these jeans fit really well tucked under the knee cuff and they give you a couple more outfit options if pants are your thing. Also, you'll see (as in all my pictures thus far) that I am wearing dark colored tennis shoes. I think it's really important to find a shoe in grey, tan, or black as these colors can go with a multitude of outfits. White tennis shoes are a no go for me as they tend to stand out too much as athletic shoes. Don't get me wrong I'm all for being athletic, but when it comes to work attire / casual wear - finding a dark colored shoe will help you feel more dressed up and less like you are wearing a "tennis shoe."

See below for a quick look at how the IDEO looks with colored denim. What's your favorite pair of jeans to wear? Would love to hear from you! I hope everyone has a great week!



 
This picture was snapped right before
I spilled my protein shake all over my outfit... :)

In the right denim, a girl can conquer the world.

#beYOU #beAMAZING

No comments:

Post a Comment